Sample Cover letter for Nursing Assistant
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Nursing Assistant.
(Write your name and address)
2677 Palmer Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Southern Union Company
4660 Taylor Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Nursing Assistant position available with Southern Union Company , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care polices and procedures.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Assisted the residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming accordance with established care plan.
- Report to the charge nurse about any changes of condition .
- Measured and recorded patient s fluid intake and output.
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.
- Assisted patients to doctor appointments.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.
Filed Under: Cover Letter
Nursing Assistant Cover Letter
Nursing Assistants help patients with personal hygiene and daily living. Based on our collection of Nursing Assistant resumes, typical work activities for this position include: helping with grooming, assisting patients to the bathroom, serving meals, monitoring patient condition, checking vital signs, administering medicine, answering to patient calls, reporting to nursing supervisors, and maintaining records. Providing companionship is an important part of a Nursing Assistant’s job.
A sample cover letter for Nursing Assistant should highlight the following qualifications:
- Basic clinical skills
- Medical teamwork
- Infection control
- Health promotion
- Bedside manners and empathy
- A caring personality
- Effective communication
- Stamina and physical fitness
Below is displayed an example Nursing Assistant cover letter showcasing similar skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Nursing Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Park:
As a skilled Nursing Assistant with experience providing services to a wide variety of patients, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. My background in supporting patient care positions me to substantially assist Sunny Day in meeting—and exceeding—its healthcare goals.
From testing blood pressure and monitoring vitals to assisting patients with daily hygienic tasks and performing light housekeeping duties, my dedication to providing vital assistance to diverse patients and improving their quality of life positions me to excel in this role. Documenting patient information, communicating with cross-functional staff, and delivering comprehensive support to nursing staff are just a few of many tasks at which I excel, consistently providing a superior level of compassionate patient care.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Interacting with patients to manage expectations and ensure continuity of care while providing critical support in areas such as meal preparation, bathing/grooming, exercise, transportation, and companionship.
- Utilizing thorough knowledge of medical conditions and services to assist in delivering medications, treatments, and procedures to patients.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of nursing practices, laws, regulations, and guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrating outstanding time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
With my expertise in supporting care and treatment for a variety of patient types, I am confident that I can greatly contribute to your nursing team. I look forward to discussing this opportunity and my qualifications further. Thank you for your consideration.
Josette B. Sedgwick