Aims of the establishment of the Jamia
Posted by adminPosted on Sunday, September 4th, 2011
The Aims and objectives of the establishment of the Jamiah are as follows:
- Teaching of Quran and Hadith on the mode of predecessors of Islam as a basic source of Islamic Shariat and education of Arabic language and literature with other advantageous knowledge.
- Collection of virtuous and blessed authors prosperous with cultural values of Islam for the broadcast and publication of Islamic teachings and for the contradiction of the opponents of Islam.
- Checking of innovations in religion and customs pertaining to the opposition of religion; ensuring protection to Muslims from adversive movements and misleading views which have acted to end the spirituality and identity of Muslim community.
- Development of co-operation and unity in Muslim rank sticking them fast to the Holy Book and the practice of the Holy Prophet and making them join educational movements as well as caravan of the civilized persons in a serious mood.
- Establishing mutual co-operation between educational centres and institutions of the Islamic world, helping youths of the disciples and followers of Islam, and infusing in them religious spirit and leading them to the high standards of the constructive principles of Islam.
You have entrusted your safety or that of someone you love to a professional. If the result of the service you received was injury due to substandard care, either physically or mentally, or both, you may have grounds to file professional malpractice lawsuit.
Contact usat The Law Office of Hans R. Hailey—we can help you pursue a claim.
What is Medical Malpractice and how an Attorney Can Help
Massachusetts law concerning professional malpractice states that a mistake that causes injury is malpractice if it would not have been made by the average professional in that field. In other words, the attorney or doctor or other professional was negligent. That negligence might have been the failure to do something, or having done something that should not have been done.
When this happens, the experience of a professional malpractice lawyer from The Law Office of Hans R. Hailey can help you.
Fight for Justice with a Legal Malpractice Attorney
Examples of legal malpractice include the failure to file suit within the statute of limitations or the dismissal of a claim because it was not diligently pursued. Legal malpractice claims are actually two claims in one. There must be proof not only that the attorney was negligent, but also that thenegligence caused damage, such as the loss of a case. Because of that, there must also be proof that the first case would have been successful.
A legal malpractice attorney from The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey can help you determine whether it would have been or not.
Contact a Professional Malpractice Lawyer at The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey
The Law Office of Hans R. Hailey represents clients who have been wronged by their attorneys or medical professionals in Boston and throughout Massachusetts.